Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Can't get enough of Spaghetti Pesto

Actually, it's because I have lots of the pasta and lots of the pesto sauce to get rid of and Roast Meat doesn't mind since he loves pesto d:) Yes! RM is finally well enough to return to school today (no more wheezing and shortness of breath) so I get to resume my normal routine, which includes homeschooling my almost 3yo Mouse.


New boxes today again! These are part of a set of four nested One Piece-themed boxes from my (most) recent Bento&Co purchase d:) I love the quality; they are sturdier and better finished than my cheap Matryoshka and Cowboy ones from a Cash Converter store. 

On hindsight, I could have tried to make a Jolly Roger with the crabsticks and ham. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...