Thursday, July 11, 2013

Cold Steamed Chicken Bento + Review of Style Lunch Nature

We had steamed chicken again last night, and it's really easy to just set aside one of its breasts for today's overnight bentos.

Roast Meat has his with some udon tossed with black pepper sauce (he likes it, even though it's spicy).
RM's Cold Steamed Chicken Bento

Takoyaki will have hers with rice and lots of fruits and vegetables. She is using, for the first time, her new Style Lunch Nature Bento from Bento&Co in its entirety. I love the way this box stacks - each tier screws on tightly to the one below and there's a pretty lid to cover it all up. I can even just use 1 or 2 tiers and it still works and look attractive.

This bento box has really solved some problems I had in the past when wanting to pack food in three tiers for Takoyaki. The other 3 tier thermal set I have (Mr Bento Style) is heavy and I don't always want the food to be kept hot. So this fills a bento niche of mine. The tiers are just right for the amount of food an older kid would eat for lunch - 650ml in total.

Bento&Co is having a storewide 20% discount till 15 July! Oh I should have held off my purchase! d:/

Takoyaki's Cold Steamed Chicken Bento

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...