Sunday, June 30, 2013

New Bento Boxes (again)

Bento&Co had a promotion sometime earlier this month which provided free shipping worldwide, so I grabbed the chance to buy a few bento boxes which I had set my eyes on. It took about 15 days to reach me, of which part of the delay was caused by the terrible haze we had in June. I salute the postal service and their commitment to delivering all our mail on time!


From top left, going clockwise: 
- Brown wax paper with newspaper print for onigiri days and oily food, I'd wanted another design but it was sold out d:(
- A kawaii elephant-shaped oshibori (wet napkin holder) which is for Mouse when we go out
- A practically matching food bowl for the oshibori
- A 3-tier round bento for Takoyaki, specifically requested
- A Totoro themed rectangular box for Roast Meat

Can't wait to use them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...