Saturday, October 6, 2012

How To Make Striped Cheese

Quite some time back expert bento'er Amy from Mothering Corner showed our bento group her striped cheese bears (oh so cute!) and also taught us how to make it for ourselves. I finally got down to making it today. Here's my block of striped cheese which I've double wrapped and put in an airtight box in the fridge.


I won't try to reinvent the wheel here, so for the photo tutorial, please hop on over to Amy's blog. I didn't cut my cheese in half though, just used up two whole packs of regular cheese and smoked cheese (SCS, because it was on offer). Figure the extra can just be used in sandwiches anyway. The kids will love it. And because I like to procrastinate, the slicing of the striped cheese will be done when I want to bento with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...