Friday, August 24, 2012

Kimchi soup repeat

We were supposed to have this for dinner last night but I remembered at the last minute that I had a meeting in school, so we ordered pizza instead. Takoyaki was sorely disappointed (she'd been looking forward to the soup) so I promised I'd make her some when I came back, for her recess today.

Pork kimchi soup with Korean-style dangmyun (sweet potato glass noodles) and kiwi. Made with the last of my batch of napa cabbage kimchi, which is very sour by now and only for cooking or frying. I used shabu shabu pork slices - fast to cook and yummy, plus that's all the pork I have on hand.


Roast Meat brought a simple not-much-fuss box - just quadrattini, a wedge of cheese and some sliced red bell pepper.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...